Pilates at Brill Physical Therapy is a "whole-istic" approach to fitness that links rehabilitation and overall condition to achieve maximum efficiency and integration of movement, balance and coordination. Our Pilates program includes work on both the mat and the apparatus. We have all the latest Pilates equipment.
Benefits of Pilates
- Integrates Strength, Flexibility, Coordination, Balance, Dynamic Stability and Endurance to Achieve Optimal Performance
- Emphasizes Coordinated Strengthening of Abdominals, Pelvic Girdle, Shoulder Girdle, and Spine
- Tones Thighs, Calves, and Arms
- Builds Strength Without Bulk
- Heightens Body Awareness and Efficiency
- Increases Flexibility and Agility
- Improves Mind-Body Connection
- Increases Energy
Advantages of Pilates at Brill Physical Therapy
- Enhances traditional Pilates work.
- Integrates current advances in sports medicine, orthopedic research and other mind-body movement principles.
- Designed and directed by on-site licensed Physical Therapists.
- Taught by certified instructors who are committed to the pursuit of professional excellence and life-long learning.
- Targeted to enhance individualized strength, flexibility, posture, and performance profile.
- Designed to meet specific fitness and performance goals.